Goodwill Caravan is non-profit Humanitarian Charity that covers refugee emergency care; including providing shelter, food, legal and medical support. Currently operating in the UK and Greece, we have been running humanitarian protection projects for vulnerable refugee families, orphans, detained unaccompanied children at risk of organ trade, trafficking and kidnappings if left in detention centres, prisons or homeless on arrival to the Greek islands.
Goodwill Caravan supports hundreds of refugees in our shelter projects for vulnerable refugee families. We run sustainable educational and production projects. Our refugee aid trips continue and we monitor families from UK and have people on the ground from several organisations who work hand in hand for continuity of care.
Goodwill Caravan Refugee Projects Greece:
- GWC Emergency Shelter
- GWC Bulk food distributions
- GWC Emergency Medical Cover
- GWC Asylum Office / Detention Appeals for guardianship
- GWC Educational / Skills Workshops
- GWC Homeless Outreach Program
- GWC Psychological Wellbeing Workshops